Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Sprint Navigation tells me my "account is expired." I owe nothing, and everything else works fine.

Resets didn't fix this. Any other ideas?

Thanks
    call sprint

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  3.    #3  
    Did.

Sat on phone for 30 minutes, transferred 3 times, got to someone in "tech" only to be hung up on after giving my phone number....
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I'd call again.
    I had the same problem. I calles sprint only to be eventually transferred to telenav.

How the problem was solved for me was I had to re activate telenav. When I went to reactivate it says it will charge you the monthly fee. Don't worry about the fee due to the fact that sprint has it included in heir plans. Hope this helps.
    I hate calling I would just do a support chat from sprints website It's always worked for me and its fast.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  7.    #7  
    Thanks.

So I should probably just call the number that actually pops up on the phone for TeleNav?
    Call Telenav directly. That also have a forum for support issues, but that might not work as well.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    can you just sign up for it on the phone? That's what I had to do but on a non pre phone.
    I have the same exact problem. It started a couple days ago. I tried calling Telenav today, and they said to call Sprint to have them remove/readd the service.

But I called Sprint and they said the service is $9.99/month. I think my problem may be that I'm on a discounted employee account, which comes with data, but not the premium vision services. The Everything plans (or whatever it is most people have) come w/ the premium vision services for free.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHoMi View Post
    I have the same exact problem. It started a couple days ago. I tried calling Telenav today, and they said to call Sprint to have them remove/readd the service.

But I called Sprint and they said the service is $9.99/month. I think my problem may be that I'm on a discounted employee account, which comes with data, but not the premium vision services. The Everything plans (or whatever it is most people have) come w/ the premium vision services for free.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
    That is my fear... I haven't had a chance to verify this with the employee phone group yet. Hopefully they are doing the same thing with the Pre that they did with the Instinct. The Instinct included unlimited Sprint Nav, because it was a heavily promoted part of the Instinct 'experience'. That inclusion was also allowed for Advantage accounts. Since it was also pretty heavily promoted for the Pre, I am hoping they are doing the same thing, but I am not banking on it. At the time I was pretty annoyed about that, because I did not get free Sprint Nav with my 800w, but Google Maps was good enough on that device (unlike the limited functionality it has on the Pre) that I got by without Sprint Nav.
    i got this error message saturday. took the phone into a Sprint store today. the guy called someone and they did something...he took the battery out and restarted, and it was still messing up (with a different error message though).

he told me it was actually a problem with my phone and ordered me a brand new Pre right there. it should be here in a few days.

so take it into the store...maybe you'll get a new phone!
    This happened to me tonight and I called the TeleNav # and got the runaround ultimately ending with me being told to call Sprint. It's 8 months exactly since I got my Pre. What a joke.
    sprint employee accounts still have sprint nav. when you first turned on your pre and used the sprint nav app what name did you use to log in? make sure the name and email you use matches up with one on account. email dont matter as much, now you might want to do a partial reset. see if that works.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, and have gotten the same run around as mentioned above by others.

Interestingly, my wife's treo pro is not affected, which was activated at the same time as my palm pre -- when we signed on with sprint 7 weeks ago. Her nav still works fine.

As an aside, this situation demonstrates a clear difference between Sprint and my last carrier, Verizon. Tech/Customer support is much more professional and organized with VZW, thus producing better and more prompt results. I am saving alot of money though. Oh well.
    they probably did something to it so the canadians would quit stealing it
    Quote Originally Posted by apisto View Post
    Interestingly, my wife's treo pro is not affected, which was activated at the same time as my palm pre -- when we signed on with sprint 7 weeks ago. Her nav still works fine.
    We have 2 Pre's and 1 Pixi on our account, all activated online. Both of the Pre's Telenavs have expired, while the Pixi continues to work.
    I think sprint software prob. They have to work on it or suddenly millions will call them.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Same problem!! I am an employee at sprint and my telenav doesn't work either. I am getting a runaround, I keep getting different answers too. They're telling me it's $9.99/month, but I have a hard time believing this. I did a master reset (full erase) and tried to login but it said registration failed. So, I have no idea what to do.
    try switching your phones to airplane mode on then off again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast