1.    #1  
    whats going on with the app catalog? are there no new apps or is the feed messed up?
    What do you mean?
    I haven't seen any new apps since like thursday or so. The app catalog has been having issues.
  4.    #4  
    i mean that the feed might be having issues
    I've noticed this as well. I'll update the feeds and see a number of new applications, but the App Catalog itself still shows yesterday's apps. And by "yesterday," it seems to actually mean Thursday.

This has happened before, albeit not quite as long. I'm sure they'll get it resolved sooner rather than later.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yep, same here. Loads of apps have been showing in Preware the past 2 days, no update in the App Catalog since Thursday.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I was hoping (for no good reason) that this was somehow a sign that 1.4 was coming before they released the new apps. I don't recall the app catalog being this quiet since back in the day of 40 apps.
    Maybe 1.4 and flash will be here sooner then we think. Wasn't there flash app coming out soon?
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501