Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi all, Any chance of creating a small app that autmatically reboots the Pre every X amount of days? I find that when I reboot my Pre it behaves more responsive. If I can schedule for the Pre reboot every night at 3AM, I would wake up to a freshly rebooted Pre. Anyone else think this is a good option to have? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp View Post
    Hi all, Any chance of creating a small app that autmatically reboots the Pre every X amount of days? I find that when I reboot my Pre it behaves more responsive. If I can schedule for the Pre reboot every night at 3AM, I would wake up to a freshly rebooted Pre. Anyone else think this is a good option to have? Thanks.
    That's not a bad idea, and it probably wouldn't be all that difficult to make.
    Maybe one of the alarm clock devs could add that as a feature.
    Finished writing this app today; I'll post it as soon as I add in functionality to allow the user to cancel the reboot if they are actively working on their Pre.
    Got it working; uploading now. Should show up in the PreCentral feed under the name "Reboot Scheduler" soon. Lemme know if it works for you.