Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Anyone know if there is a way to connnect the PS3 and Pre through bluetooth to use the Pre as a headset?
    Not sure the bluetooth stack supports that yet.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    So do you plan on holding the ps3 controller with your two hands and rubber banding the pre to your head??? i don't get it..
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    My guess is he wants to use the speaker phone maybe.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superrad View Post
    So do you plan on holding the ps3 controller with your two hands and rubber banding the pre to your head??? i don't get it..
    It's ok bud... maybe someday you'll be able to get a ps3 with food stamps.

And yes, I would use the speaker phone. And since I have a job and don't have to suck for a living (superrad), I guess I'll just buy a headset instead of really strong rubberbands.
    I would like it if it could be used as a remote for the blu-ray player on the ps3...anyone figure out a way to do this yet?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    LOL

=D
    Now thats funny!
    wow you guys are incredible! to much well right now the only thing im doing betwen the pre and the playstation 3 is conecting the playstation online thru the pre but other than that nothing else.
    you should just get a headset also don need to buy the sony brand can use a phone headset too, as long it is compatible, but like i said if you want to hook up your pre with the ps3 use it as modem to connect the ps3 and play online and do what ever want to do with the ps3 thats the best thing you can do with the pre and ps3..
    Quote Originally Posted by nick3681 View Post
    OK homos. I got a headset. It was just a question. Nothing for all you fa ggots to get your panties wet over.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 01/31/2010 at 02:20 AM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I Just Laughed out loud......
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    I love when guys get p!ssed and get all homophobic. Even though I thought the question was legit and giving some real answers may help. But the after the response by nick3681 I appreciate people giving him the run around.