Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Lifelong gadget freak here.....I have been on a never-ending quest to find the perfect gadget/smart-phone. I have tried everything....never satisified.

    But i must say (although its early) I have never been nearly as happy as I have spending a week with my beloved Palm Pre Plus. I have no clue why Verizon isnt pushing the heck out of this phone.

    Truly a work of art!!!!

  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by glevitan View Post
    Lifelong gadget freak here.....I have been on a never-ending quest to find the perfect gadget/smart-phone. I have tried everything....never satisified.

    But i must say (although its early) I have never been nearly as happy as I have spending a week with my beloved Palm Pre Plus. I have no clue why Verizon isnt pushing the heck out of this phone.

    Truly a work of art!!!!

    Keep spreading the word. Other than the lack of medical software (really how long does it take to port over epocrates) I love the Pre.
  3. #3  
    I love when people decide to post their good experiences! But there isn't a propose for much to do this. Only if they have problems.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4. #4  
    We like to hear good things too. If the page were nothing but problems people would think the phone was c**p.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I love when people decide to post their good experiences! But there isn't a propose for much to do this. Only if they have problems.
    Yep I had a power button die too. No big deal. Sprint mailed me a new one (free of charge) and I got to keep my old one until I had the new one set up and working. Would trade my Pre for any phone (other than a Pre Plus)
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by thehomelessguy View Post
    Keep spreading the word. Other than the lack of medical software (really how long does it take to port over epocrates) I love the Pre.
    Freaking +1, Can I please get some skyscape thats not on classic.

    BTW I really think this phone is freaking awesome, I hated the keyboard but someone here was like stick with it. Now I type quite fast on it. I find that with every issue I have been having with the phone it has been addressed on this forum. Phone felt a bit sluggish looked for a way to make it faster found it as soon as I searched for it. Now my phone zooms! Honestly the best thing about the Pre next to the absolutely amazing WebOS, is the community.
  7. #7  
    i've had my pre plus since tuesday and i just love this phone. i agree, verizon has a winner on their hands here and should be pushing it! believe me using it for a week will make you forget about an iphone. i'm a mac fan and have a 1st gen itouch which i've jailbroken many times, but my pre is way more useful. my itouch has become mostly a picture viewer. it has my iphoto library on it so the wife can show off the grandkids. i'm waiting for the 1.4 update before installing preware, don't want to mess anything up. this site is great, i've learned a lot so far. +1
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I love when people decide to post their good experiences! But there isn't a propose for much to do this. Only if they have problems.
    Huh???? I didnt realize that forums where only used for complaining and asking for solutions to problems
  9. #9  
    Welcome aboard!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"

Posting Permissions