Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21  
    eh... hope slacker doesnt kill battery any worse because its flash based.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  2. #22  
    Slacker is now available for download. I just downloaded it through AppScoop.
  3. #23  
    So which one better Slacker or Pandora?
    --Marvin
  4. #24  
    Slacker
  5. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #25  
    Slacker works great on my Pre
  6. rbgrules's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #26  
    How do you create a station in the application? Do you have to be a premium member to do it?
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbgrules View Post
    How do you create a station in the application? Do you have to be a premium member to do it?
    just search for an artist, group or song.
  8. Cringer's Avatar
    Posts
    475 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    #28  
    Working well for me. Could have sworn I had a Slacker account but I guess not. Creating one in the app was nice and smooth.
  9. #29  
    How do you search for those from the app? I can't figure how to create custom stations either.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    Slacker is now available for download. I just downloaded it through AppScoop.
    Can anyone tell me how to get the Slacker radio app / AppScoop? Does it require hacking / rooting of any kind?

    This is for my brother's phone who lives elsewhere, so apologies for my lack of Pre knowledge with regards to what AppScoop is etc.
  11. #31  
    I'm not using AppScoop, and I don't see this in the App Catalog yet. I can't wait for it to appear though. Slacker is awesome!
  12. #32  
    AppScoop is in the official App Catalog. It allows access to apps distributed via web and through Palm's Beta feed. Slacker is on the beta feed. Get AppScoop from the App Catalog and then search AppScoop for Slacker.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    AppScoop is in the official App Catalog. It allows access to apps distributed via web and through Palm's Beta feed. Slacker is on the beta feed. Get AppScoop from the App Catalog and then search AppScoop for Slacker.
    Thanks, I'll tell my brother to try this
  14. #34  
    You can create custom radio stations on the website. Not sure if you can do it on the app.

    Anybody know if you can do a "Quickmix" of all your custom radio stations like in Pandora? I like that feature so I don't get tired of one style of music.
  15. #35  
    I just searched for Slacker in Preware (no AppScoop) and was able to download it.
    Nice!
  16. #36  
    Now I've lost my EVDO, any coincidence?
  17. #37  
    I don't know, but I had slacker running and was at 29% battery loss/hour. Ouch.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by torourke View Post
    I don't know, but I had slacker running and was at 29% battery loss/hour. Ouch.
    Big ouch! I'm not using nearly that much battery and have been running it for hours.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  19. #39  
    I've had a Slacker account for over a year. Here is my XM Classic Rewind station:

    Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions