1.    #1  
    does anybody knows if I get a phone through my insurance, would it b new or a refurb, because my power button is not working but I had this phone since launch on sprint
    Its a refurb.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    answered tons and tons of times...... if you have TEP with sprint take it back to a sprint repair store.... they will tell you come back in 45min to a hour.... they will take it apart and replace the button.... if you don't have TEP and you have to claim it on insurance it'll be a refurb.
  4.    #4  
    is a refurb phone not good? My phone has gotten a little slower cause of the tweaks so I thought it would b a good idea anyways unless you guys don't think so, I always follow you guys advice it always has worked for me
    personally i'd let Sprint fix the power button for free then spend 100 bucks for the insurance deductable
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    just had this problem today with my phone. Took it in to fix and the guy messed it up eveb more. Said they would have a new phone for me monday, not a refurb, and I don't have to pay a thing. But on a side note, how will I know if it's a refurb or not?
  7.    #7  
    ur right but my wife gave me a hundred dollars to spend n since I had this phone for so long(afew scratches) I wouldn't mind a new one through insurances but if a refurb is not a good idea I rather get this one fix cause over all it still works good
    If its in a box there's a good chance its new. Then once setup goto the phone dialer and hit ##786# and scroll down to recondstatus .. should see no if its new.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    a refurb should be fine. All it is is a phone that's been fixed with oem parts. It's the exact same thing in my eyes. I'm just making sure the guy didn't lie to me about it being a new phone. Other than that I'm not all too worried about it. I too had mine since launch.
  10.    #10  
    aight guys thanx