Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    if I put even a little bit of pressure on the screen it will open up to the lock screen.
    has anyone had this problem before
    not here
    you need to find a priest....jk
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Mine was doing that for a while and then it stopped doing it.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    yea mine does that too! Idk why though, it's been like that for a while.
    Ditto on this happening to me. I brought it to sprint and they got me a new one.... Well new refurbished or whateva.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    if I put even a little bit of pressure on the screen it will open up to the lock screen.
    has anyone had this problem before
    When I had the Pre from Sprint mine would do that if I had the regular back on it. But when I put the touchstone back on it it rarely if ever did that. It was due to there being a gap between the two pieces, i.e. poor construction. When you pressed on the screen in the top left hand corner it would move ever so slightly due to the gap and the screen would come on as if I slid it open. My Pre plus seems to be built much better but it clicks if I push the top right screen (even with a feather like touch). I just ordered an innocase and I believe this will solve the problem. I love the Pre and Pre Plus but hardware wise it is hit or miss. I went through 5 with Sprint so far my luck is better with the Plus. Although I must admit I had to pay full retail for my Palm Pre Plus and I am kind of mad that after paying $599 plus tax ($645) it has a stuck pixel.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    you need to find a priest....jk
    that really made me laugh out loud...