Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Be sure to Vote for the Palm Pre in 2009 Engadget Awards!

(or whichever smartphone you think is best)

Vote for the 2009 Engadget Awards! -- Engadget

After reading this please bump this thread back up to the top so we can get as many voters as possible.

TIA
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Done!!!
    done
    done!!! lets keep it coming
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Done!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    done
    done!
    done
    done
    Voted! , but dam did anyone else see how there is alot of Sony and Apple fan boys on the other polls wow ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

voted
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Thanks,

I voted the Palm Pre for the best gadget of the year & best smartphone of the year.
    For the Palm Touchstone, i think it's the best peripheral & best wireless device of the year.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Done!

If you're a Pre owner and want to see the future success of this device, supporting it through polls like this is absolutely crucial! It really is an amazing device, especially with how far the development has come in less than a year since its release and it deserves all the praise it can get!
    voted
    P.S.
    What are the other Pre sites that have forums that we can post this to?
    I just voted but we need our whole forums to participate in this event TO WIN so we can show other smartphones THAT THE PALM PRE IS THE BEST!
    I wonder if Rubinstein really did post the second comment?
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    (or whichever smartphone you think is best)
    Vote for the Pre, or we WILL find you.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    keep voting. looks like a shootout between the Iphone and the Droid right now. Can't let that happen.
    Too bad engadget is filled with mostly apple fan boys. The iphone is winning in most categories, and is doing suspiciously well in the 'gaming console' category. Totally biased, they should change the name of the site to 'iGadget'
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast