Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Just hit 150 but thats nothing compared to "Breakingbts"

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Surely the high scores are achieved by using pause for thinking time. Either that or my age really is catching up with me. I'm only on 49.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Surely the high scores are achieved by using pause for thinking time. Either that or my age really is catching up with me. I'm only on 49.
    Sry to say it but no. My max is 247, and I g0t to it without any pausing. I can regularly pass 100.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  4.    #84  
    Yeah I have never paused either and I seem to be hitting 100 every game now I'm going to start shooting for 200...

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    ^^ I will just slink away and hide somewhere.
    Last edited by johncc; 03/16/2010 at 06:26 PM.
    That's crazy stuff, I can't get over 72. A stylus would be nice for these games. I would like to watch a video of someone going over 200... I'd like to have this one for Wii.
    I have to post this to brag, a bit....sry, but I am very proud atm.

Edit: I had to edit this one thousand times because P|C was censoring parts of the link >< apparently "air traffic lite" produces this "airtraffi****e" when the spaces are removed

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I have to post this to brag, a bit....sry, but I am very proud atm.

Edit: I had to edit this one thousand times because P|C was censoring parts of the link >< apparently "air traffic lite" produces this "airtraffi****e" when the spaces are removed
    That's unbelievable (literally). I would also love to see a video of somebody playing at those high scores.

And how dare you discuss those sort of things in a family time slot. The 'naughty word' filter on here has gone nuts.
    I don't know about a video, but I could take some screen shots and explain my strategies and the lines I try to make.
    if you can beat this high score. Shoot me an email with the screen shot of ur score and a message. But I got 1003 I have no clue how to put the screen sot of it up here but if I did, I'd definitely do it..
    Quote Originally Posted by rrbaseball3 View Post
    if you can beat this high score. Shoot me an email with the screen shot of ur score and a message. But I got 1003 I have no clue how to put the screen sot of it up here but if I did, I'd definitely do it..
    Post a screen shot!

When you are posting (not quick post) there is a box below the textbox where you can upload files.

Take a screen shot on your pre by pressing orange/white + sym + p.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345