Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Is this made by the same company that makes flight controller versino for the iPhone/iPod? It looks very very similar but not quite the same. I really enjoyed flight controller back in the day when I had an iPhone.
    Does anybody else have problems selecting jets (white). I often have to try 2-3 times with those. Any suggestions for me?
    Interesting spelling of oops (ie opps) in the game over button.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Does anybody else have problems selecting jets (white). I often have to try 2-3 times with those. Any suggestions for me?
    works fine on my Pre... is your screen dirty? Do you have lots of cards open? Reboot maybe?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    who cares about helicopter.. even this lite version is awesome. I am loving it.
  7.    #47  
    I'm stuck at 48 lol this lite version is good but it would be nice to ditch the black screen on the bottom that's not even doing anything.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    This is getting really tiresome. It's a free app, but it isn't available in Canada. I can see it (but not download it) in the PreWare catalogue but it isn't showing at all in Palm's beta catalogue. This is NOT a licensing issue as the app is available for the iphone, it is not a payment processing issue....it's free....so why TF is it not up. Zero reason aside from absolute pigheadedness on the part of both palm and bell.

but hey they made available an absolutely useless barcode scanner......which doesn't function......and they made an update available to 'The Weather Channel' app.....but it still doesn't do radar past the 49th parallel. F'n useless!!!!
    The black screen displays ads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    The black screen displays ads
    So hopefully, with the full version, we will have more screen for the game!
  11.    #51  
    I know the black screen is for ads but I have been playing the game for two days now and haven't seen one ad displayed.

Follow Me On Twitter
    *just hit 150 this morning....man i must be playing this game waaay too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    *just hit 150 this morning....man i must be playing this game waaay too much.
    that is nuts. You make my 64 look dumb.
    Geez, I thought getting to the high 20's was hardcore. Apparently I really am getting worse at games in my old age.

Anyone know the release date for the full version? That's a Day 1 purchase for me whenever it comes out.
  15.    #55  
    Hey Breakingbts I see your from West Warwick thats cool i'm in East Providence.

Follow Me On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Hey Breakingbts I see your from West Warwick thats cool i'm in East Providence.
    Hey! Another rhode islander. Glad to see a bunch of pre owners from the smallest state! My dad lives in Riverside, so i know the area well.

Back on topic, I just hit 357 earlier this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes! It was awesome. I jumped up and celebrated, only to realize i was alone in my living room. Hahaha.
  17.    #57  
    I live in Riverside lol small world. I also just saw we are about the same age did you go to EP High School?

Follow Me On Twitter
    No, i graduated from HS out in Phoenix. My sister went to EP tho. I did however attend wattington (thats the name right? the school behind shaws?) for 4th and 5th grades. What year did you graduate? 02 or 03?
    Made 65 so far, I want a screen shot of the high score of 357 planes though! I even got my wife addicted to this on her Pre.
    I just took a screenshot...don't know how to post it here. It says it needs a web address. I don't have anywhere to upload it to.

Update:
    I created a photobucket account just for this
    Last edited by breakinghbts; 02/01/2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added pic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast