1.    #1  
    Palm needs to re-enable this, or at least give us a choice. It used to be that the Doctor reset you to factory. I would still like this option. Having to turn your back-up off, erase the data in your palm profile, and doctor it is no fun.
    Doesn't a "full erase" set the Pre back to factory?

Is a partial erase doing the same thing as WebOs Doctor because neither will erase the USB partiton? Are their any differences between the two?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I did this yesterday did Doctor to 1.2.1 then new doctor to 1.3.5.1 erased everything and started fresh
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatman View Post
    Palm needs to re-enable this, or at least give us a choice. It used to be that the Doctor reset you to factory. I would still like this option. Having to turn your back-up off, erase the data in your palm profile, and doctor it is no fun.
    You don't have to turn anything off. Just do a "Full Erase" before you run the Doctor. It's an extra step, but it's easier than your method.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    when you run webos doctor does it erase all the sprint apps or does it put it back the way i got it from sprint. i really dont want to lose my sprint navigational app.
    a full erase puts phone back to factory! navigation is stock app it will come back for sure!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->