Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If the update is not out on feb 1st, i am going to kill everyone, iphone users first...
    fail fail fail
    By transfer capabilities, do they mean bluetooth transfer? That would indeed be cool.
    Hey Danny,

perhaps perhaps perhaps perhaps perhaps...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I wouldnt get to over excited about the 1.4 update. It is another great update from Palm, but i wouldnt put alot of expectations for much more additional than what is already known. Video recording and editing is probably the biggest change to it that will be noticed, along with the flash update. Smaller fixes and changes will be made as well but the video and flash capabilities are going to allow developers to create some awesome apps from those features alone.
    There are still alot of bugs being worked out as we speak.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Hey Danny,

perhaps perhaps perhaps perhaps perhaps...
    Hey Janie:

Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey Janie:

Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!! Thesaurusness!!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123