Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. Ghost13's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    #21  
    Nice!
  2. a2k
    a2k is offline
    a2k's Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I've been called worse.
    (usually by the wifey)
    LOL! I know the feeling!
  3.    #23  
    [QUOTE=a2k;2187552]In your face!!!! The proof is in the pudding!!!! There!!!!!!

    [IMG]

    Hey WOW!
    That really IS legit!!!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by a2k View Post
    In your face!!!! The proof is in the pudding!!!! There!!!!!!

    oh man. that HAS to be real! i mean palm prolly changed the font of the "4" because its such an important update!!!
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  5. a2k
    a2k is offline
    a2k's Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #25  
    [QUOTE=dbd;2187561]
    Quote Originally Posted by a2k View Post
    In your face!!!! The proof is in the pudding!!!! There!!!!!!

    [IMG]

    Hey WOW!
    That really IS legit!!!
    I'm sorry all! It's been a looooong week and needed the laugh! I love this place!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by a2k View Post
    LOL! I know the feeling!
    We all do... we all do...
  7. #27  
    --->I'm<--- --->not<--- --->going<--- --->to<--- --->anticipate<--- --->much<--- --->until<--- --->Monday<---
  8. #28  
    lol @ the picture.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    --->I'm<--- --->not<--- --->going<--- --->to<--- --->anticipate<--- --->much<--- --->until<--- --->Monday<---
    Herb:
    That's alot of arrows.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Herb:
    That's alot of arrows.

    Ain't that what Jet Li said in Hero..... I wonder if he's got a Pre.?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    Ain't that what Jet Li said in Hero..... I wonder if he's got a Pre.?
    Probably a Hero.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Herb:
    That's alot of arrows.
    Hey, if two are good, more would be better, right?
  13. Helidos's Avatar
    Posts
    791 Posts
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    #33  
    If your gonna post device info pics of WebOs 1.4 at least make sure you do it right

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by helidos; 01/29/2010 at 03:12 PM.
  14. a2k
    a2k is offline
    a2k's Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    If your gonna post device info pics of WebOs 1.4 at least make sure you do it right


    Damn! That's what I meant to do! Now bump up the memory to 64GB for me.
  15. #35  
    Hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    Hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence hence
  17. thrshr01's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #37  
    I might as well jump in before the mods close the thread.

    ibtl
  18. #38  
    I've been anticipating this anticipation thread for weeks! Does anyone have the official release notes yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  19. #39  
    hey just read this @ the sprint forum
    " Video Capture functionality with editing capability

    Adobe Flash Player 10 (Palm Pre only)

    Full Phonebook transfer capabilities

    Calendar Enhancements

    Messaging Enhancements"
    im sure they are missing more........
    now one question to ask when they say " Messaging Enhancements"
    does that means new provider like msn..........and others ..........or just new options to the messenger that we currently have?
  20. #40  
    we are waiting for more then 8 months for the video capture we can wait a cople weeks more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions