1.    #1  
    lately i miss a call with my pre - i check the volume and it's down all the way. ringer switch is on. this has happened a few times in the past week. missed call - check volume level and its at its lowest.

anyone else see this?
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    I've only seen this when I had my phone in a loose jacket pocket - if it jostles against the volume buttons, it can get pressed -- and volume presses are recognized even if the phone is locked. Hmmm, I may request a patch for this ...
  3.    #3  
    it's definitely not due to it jostling -seems to happen one day to the next
    Mine has started to do this after the 1.4 update.

Three times I've checked and volume has been set to zero. It's definitely not been knocked accidentally.
  5.    #5  
    seems to happen after a reset especially - volume is all the way down
    it is the " no alert during calls " patch . It's broken. Remove that patch and it will stop doing that.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 03/16/2010 at 05:40 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it is the " no alert during calls " patch . It broken. Remove that patch and it will stop doing that.
    Thank you for your persistent effort in getting the word out. I know of at least 4 threads where you've said this same exact thing.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  8.    #8  
    thanks but i haven't installed any patches-- unless it was part of an OS update - am i missing something here?
    I have been having same problem lately. Thought it was just me. Will try removing that patch.
    the only thing i can say is your hitting the buttons on the side of the phone when your not meaning to other wise there are no other reasons i can think of why the volume would turn down. i have done this myself accidentally but other than that patch turning volume down and not restoring it i dont know sorry !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    there is no chance i'm hitting the buttons accidently - if i do a reset it frequently goes all the way down on the volume slider