Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Oh boy this is frustrating. Here's a video that I happen to catch just in time of it happening.

Any answers?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I didn't think there was an explanation for this happening. Time to get some real hardware that works when handled by a non-smoking, responsible adult. What unreliable crap.
    did you use the 'Actication bypass' to get your phone to work if yes then that is your answer, the light will turn on after an update, it is a bug in the phone netowrk setting. to check this goto the phone app and choose prefrences from the app menu, then wait to see if you get a pop saying cannot connect to netwoork or something like that. this can also happen with a regular activated pre thats in bad connection area.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    did you use the 'Actication bypass' to get your phone to work if yes then that is your answer, the light will turn on after an update, it is a bug in the phone netowrk setting. to check this goto the phone app and choose prefrences from the app menu, then wait to see if you get a pop saying cannot connect to netwoork or something like that. this can also happen with a regular activated pre thats in bad connection area.
    I've never heard of "Actication bypass" nor have I ever heard of the "phone app" button so I'm not sure how to get to where you're telling me.