Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I went in again today. BB has had my phone for 34 days. The GS dude told me the repair company (Touchstone) has to have it for 30 days before they can junk it. Apparently this is GS's second vendor for repairs. They have one location in Texas that does ALL BB's repair orders.

For a technology store, their comunication skills between Corporate, and their repair vendor sucks *****! What a load of crap! I am sadly dissappointed.

I have even called BB Corporate 4 times and they keep jerking me around as well. I am not impressed at all with this GS service. I am cancelling it as soon as I get my phone back. Don't waste your money.

If I didn't have so much invested in touchstones, app, etc I would have switched to EVO. I love the Pre though! OS rocks and it's my 5th palm product.

Geeksquad, may you burn...

Quote Originally Posted by x3k8r1976 View Post

I went in again today. BB has had my phone for 34 days. The GS dude told me the repair company (Touchstone) has to have it for 30 days before they can junk it. Apparently this is GS's second vendor for repairs. They have one location in Texas that does ALL BB's repair orders.

For a technology store, their comunication skills between Corporate, and their repair vendor sucks *****! What a load of crap! I am sadly dissappointed.

I have even called BB Corporate 4 times and they keep jerking me around as well. I am not impressed at all with this GS service. I am cancelling it as soon as I get my phone back. Don't waste your money.

If I didn't have so much invested in touchstones, app, etc I would have switched to EVO. I love the Pre though! OS rocks and it's my 5th palm product.

Geeksquad, may you burn...

Did you try going to a different store? You shouldnt be having any issues getting what you need at this point.

but yes, this is our 2nd repair company and they have both sucked and caused way too many issues so far.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12