1.    #1  
    I'm using the Palm Pre Plus from Verizon. I downloaded a new theme and installed it with Web OS quick install and Web OS Doctor. I've attempted to return to the original theme and it won't. I used the Web OS quick install "revert to default" but it was "grayed out". I've attempted to reload the theme and revert to default several times. I've also taken the phone out of DEV mode several times and returned it to DEV mode. I have even went as far as restarting my computer.
    I checked the Web OS quick install area and no one has a solution to this problem. If anyone has ANY idea on how to fix this, PLEASE post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by roaddog861 View Post
    I'm using the Palm Pre Plus from Verizon. I downloaded a new theme and installed it with Web OS quick install and Web OS Doctor. I've attempted to return to the original theme and it won't. I used the Web OS quick install "revert to default" but it was "grayed out". I've attempted to reload the theme and revert to default several times. I've also taken the phone out of DEV mode several times and returned it to DEV mode. I have even went as far as restarting my computer.
    I checked the Web OS quick install area and no one has a solution to this problem. If anyone has ANY idea on how to fix this, PLEASE post it.
    i had this same problem i wound up doctoring my sprint pre. i read some where that you have to enter some file folder via usb to fix this problem. but did not make sense to me. dont know if pre plus has doctor yet if you do doctor do full erase first then doctor since some files are stored in usb area and doctor does not clear that area anymore. good luck
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...t-default.html

- You don't need a rooted pre... just Preware... Terminal App.. and its service.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here