Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I wonder if anyone who has the Verizon Pre Plus has been able to run either MyTether or HotSpot and FreeTether to be able to tether without paying for VZ's $40 tether plan. A VZ rep I talked to recently acted as if there was a way to tether for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    Hi,
    I wonder if anyone who has the Verizon Pre Plus has been able to run either MyTether or HotSpot and FreeTether to be able to tether without paying for VZ's $40 tether plan. A VZ rep I talked to recently acted as if there was a way to tether for free.
    Not at the moment, i have only tried with mytether though, you might have some luck with freetether, as mytether has recently been updated to act like the mobile hotspot app provided by vzw, so it uses the same services that are linked with verizon. And the older mytether put the pre plus in a never ending boot loop that i had to fix with webdr
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    Hi,
    Same question...specific to Pre Plus w/webOS 1.4?
    would like to know as well
    Which one works on the Pre Plus...mytether or freetether?