Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I have been playing this game for a short while. The controls are a bit wonky, but not super bad after all. So I made to this mission that starts out with dishing out some sword love on a few wussy opponents. Following this I encoutner this little dude which leads to a short conversation. I land up having to grab the guy which is followed by a little mini game where you have to hit spots on the guys back. Once you finish that, you move on and have to walk over a little stone bridge thingy that collapses as you run over it in a southward direction. You then stand on a pillar that does not collapse and you now have to head towards the right. Again, floor collapses and you stand on yet another pillar. The next pillar is far and way up. Is there a trick to getting onto that thing?

The worst part is that since the rest collapsed, you have to walk all the way back to the beginning and jump over what has collapsed already, this in itself isn't all that easy. I hate jumping games, couldn't they have done without this? Especially with the slightly wonky controls, this makes this part of the game already very frustrating! I am scared to see what else awaits once I make it past that.
    what is the memory numbers ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    im already past that part i might be able to tell you how to get buy that part if you have the memory numbers
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    This game is very difficult to play on the Pre, mainly due to the screen size and the on screen controls. I've said this before. I own this game on my iPhone and my Pre. The controls on the iPhone are hard enough to use, imagine taking half an inch off and playnig the same thing...
    this game is easier than you think man im half way done with it and just played it twice lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  6.    #6  
    When I click on Memories, the last one is 1-3

Don't laugh...lol, I would be further along if it wasn't for that!
    lol sorry just had to ok give me a min i will check and see where your at
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I did that bit a couple times as well just the other night. You just have to push to the left until you reach the edge of the platform, then jump. It'll seem like there should be no way you'll make it but your guy will grab the edge of the wall and then you climb up.

Like i said it took me a couple times and if I didn't get across the bridges befoer they collapsed then you had to jump from platform to platform. Again, it's possible but takes a bit to get used to.

I wish they would make the controller more sensitive.
    I am a the same spot. That last jump he just doesn't go high enough, grabs the wall and slides back down. After 10 times I just close the game. Its frustrating.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    ok after you go over the first bridge that drops stop . and then start running and dont stop but jump at the last sec. you also should keep holding the toggle to the right while in the air as well .you jump a little farther with a longer start. hope this helps ya'll
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  11.    #11  
    Sounds like a one shot deal. Gonna have to try that when my nerves settle down....
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    This game is very difficult to play on the Pre, mainly due to the screen size and the on screen controls. I've said this before. I own this game on my iPhone and my Pre. The controls on the iPhone are hard enough to use, imagine taking half an inch off and playnig the same thing...
    We don't need to imagine. We have you to constantly remind us.
    So you bought the game twice? Really?
    Even after thinking that the controls on the iphone was hard enough? You already knew that the Pre was a smaller screen, right?
    Thanks for the constant Pre bashing.
    (and shadavis08 isn't having much trouble, but maybe he just "doesn't know any better"?)
    Yeah, the controls are hard. The joystick on-screen is stupid because my finger tends to slide on the screen which makes a virtual joystick hard to "move".
  14.    #14  
    So I made it past the hard part that I had problems with, even made it to the next check point, then made a dumb mistake and fell down on one of the easier jumps, and instead of reloading the last check point, stupid me goes up the ladder to run the whole thing again. I was just about to realize that I was about to hit the check point by the ladder when it was too late....the check point is now reset and I gotta start all over again! I am too angry to continue now....but, at least I know I can do it.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neitzl View Post
    We don't need to imagine. We have you to constantly remind us.
    So you bought the game twice? Really?
    Even after thinking that the controls on the iphone was hard enough? You already knew that the Pre was a smaller screen, right?
    Thanks for the constant Pre bashing.
    (and shadavis08 isn't having much trouble, but maybe he just "doesn't know any better"?)
    It's my opinion, you don't like it?

too bad, you don't have to agree. No one can say anything bad about the Pre?

Is the Pre that perfect?
    Still can't do the last jump to safety.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Still can't do the last jump to safety.
    By last jump, you mean the one where you basically jump up? Because right after that comes a check point and a bunch of other smaller jumps.
    Yes. The third jump. (last one to the checkpoint)
    How far was it before you hit jump?

i was having trouble with them until i realised you jump further if you keep your thumb on the jump button, DOH!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    It's my opinion, you don't like it?

too bad, you don't have to agree. No one can say anything bad about the Pre?

Is the Pre that perfect?
    I don't see where the OP asked how it compared to the iphone. I think he was asking for help on how to get past a certain point in the game. He wasn't complaining about the phone itself, but the controls.
    You gave an opinion in a thread that didn't warrant one. You didn't even answer the question.

And I can say many things that are wrong with the Pre, but this isn't the thread to post it. How about you stick to what is being asked?

sheesh.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast