1.    #1  
    I've been reading a couple of the post. People are saying that some 3d games suck because the screen is to small. They say this for brothers in arms and assasins creed.
    honestly as much as i love my pre i have to admit it does affect the games
    I personally dont have any issues with Brothers in Arm on the Pre and I also have it on my Ipod Touch. The screen really does not make it any more complicated to play. They are both just as fun and as frustrating till you ge the hang of the touchscreen controlls.

Ive not played Assassins Creed. But I have played Need 4 Speed, Asphalt, Lets Golf and Brothers in Arms all installed on my Pre and they are Play perfectly fine. The screen really isnt that much smaller than the Iphone.
    Not that I've noticed. I have nfs, quake, 5 gba games, doom, supertux and as of today brothers in arms. Do your fingers get in the way? Hardly. Does it not look good enough? Nope. Do you miss things because of the sze? Not that I've noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Quote Originally Posted by robertanakani View Post
    People are saying that some 3d games suck because the screen is to small.
    I think it's actually just one person repeating it many times over.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    I think it does a little. Not with games like Asphalt or Glyder but with games with virtual joysticks it gets cramped.

I hope more games use the keyboard when porting.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Jeez, where is "rashad1", our famous iTroll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethiathome View Post
    Jeez, where is "rashad1", our famous iTroll?
    i know! we need all the comparisons to his iPhone 3GS and why its soooooooooooooooooooo much better and soooooooooooooo much faster /sarcasm
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adolobe View Post
    I personally dont have any issues with Brothers in Arm on the Pre and I also have it on my Ipod Touch. The screen really does not make it any more complicated to play. They are both just as fun and as frustrating till you ge the hang of the touchscreen controlls.

Ive not played Assassins Creed. But I have played Need 4 Speed, Asphalt, Lets Golf and Brothers in Arms all installed on my Pre and they are Play perfectly fine. The screen really isnt that much smaller than the Iphone.
    I've played all of these on my Pre and iPod touch and there isn't much difference. The Pre is a little smaller but much more comfortable in my hands.
    im sure it affects those RTS games and others that ask you to manipulate on screen buttons, how much? now thats a good question I dont know, since I dont play those RTS games.

For other games that requires little on screen taps, or allow keyboard operations, the size should have little to no impact.

Finally, a troll has been repeating same old stuff again and again and again and again. so next time, check the author of the complaint.

Lets face it, its all small screens, PSP, DSi, iPhone, Android, Pre, no matter how "large" one is, relative to others, they are all tiny compare to any real computers or monitors for game consoles.

Its meant for casual entertainment, if you are serious gamer, none of these makes sense, if you aren't, those tiny differences in sizes among already tiny screens probably make little to no difference to you.
    Last edited by clevin; 01/29/2010 at 09:03 AM.
    It works for me. I've got NFS and Assassins Creed. The only problem I have is in AC because it has an onscreen 4-way controller. My thumb gets sweaty which makes it hard to drag the controller.