1.    #1  
    Ive already asked this elsewhere but recieved no response. Does anybody know how to delete VMs in gDial Pro?
    theres a long thread by the dev check there
  3.    #3  
    yeah tried that already. theres just WAY too much there to sift through even with search
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    Ive already asked this elsewhere but recieved no response. Does anybody know how to delete VMs in gDial Pro?
    Can't do it directly from GDial Pro (yet). But, you can pick the web icon (bottom right), which opens the new web interface, and do it from there.
    OK, decided to be a little more explicit.

Run GDial Pro, and select the bottom right icon - looks like a phone inside an oval (see pic 1)

That will open up the Google Voice web site with your credentials (I think that's pretty cool). The web site was recently revamped, and is very functional. (See pic 2)

From there, pic the Inbox dropdown (top left). That will show your messages. Select one of them, and the screen will change.

Select the dropdown that looks like a couple of down arrows (top right), and you'll have the option delete the message (see pic 3).
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #6  
    thanks parsons, but ive already deleted the VMs on the site they just continue to show up in gDial for some reason. Sorry my fault. I said that in the other thread where I asked, guess I just forgot to include that detail here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    thanks parsons, but ive already deleted the VMs on the site they just continue to show up in gDial for some reason. Sorry my fault. I said that in the other thread where I asked, guess I just forgot to include that detail here.
    Gotcha. From what I understand from reading what the author has done, the transcript messages are stored locally (though the actual voice message is not) as well as the SMSs, incoming call records, outgoing, etc. This speeds up access, as it doesn't have to update all of the information constantly. It also means it's not a true sync, but syncing each time would slow it down.

So, to update it completely and show only the remaining messages:

• Run the app
    • Downswipe for the menu
    • Select Reset History (which will clear everything
    • Select Refresh History (which will only pull the undeleted/unarchived information)
  8.    #8  
    AHA. Success! Thanks a lot man. I also wanted to mention that even after I deleted the VMs via the in-app inbox (but obviously before I tried your solution) they still showed up under the VM tab; seems like the app doesnt really sync with itself either lol.

Anyway I'm sure this will all get worked out with an update later anyway thanks for your help.