1.    #1  
    you know... Besides memory or ram, what the heck could they add (or what would you like to see added) to this phone that would make it an upgrade?

I keep hearing people say they want to see what sprint has coming for us but I mean... Wouldn't the Pre+ be the Pre 2?

I like the Pre's size but think personally think it could be a bit bigger. Esp for watching videos...
    would you stop with all this pre 2 crap so many point less threads all over the place about the pre 4g pre 2
    the pre + couldn't be the pre 2 because all they did was improve on the first pre problems. A second gen device would have to be a complete overhaul
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    you know... Besides memory or ram, what the heck could they add (or what would you like to see added) to this phone that would make it an upgrade?

I keep hearing people say they want to see what sprint has coming for us but I mean... Wouldn't the Pre+ be the Pre 2?

I like the Pre's size but think personally think it could be a bit bigger. Esp for watching videos...
    The Pre+ is the Pre 1.5. The Pre2 should be a completely new device.

Also, these kinds of posts should really be in the Future WebOS Devices forum...
  5.    #5  
    oh.. Didn't know we had one. I'm sure it will get moved.

but on topic... A new device in what aspect? I'm not sure what more they can do other than size and small superficial changes like they did with the pre+. I remember someone saying before the pre came out it would have the following features:

-it has a video projector that porjects video on any wall. (up to 80 inches in full HD)
    -it has a laser pointer that can pop
    balloons.
    -it had a swiss army knife and a spoon built it.
    -it can smell milk and tell me if it is still good.
    -it has a hover feature that auto enables if you drop your pre, so if the pre senses a fast descent it will auto hover inches about the ground.
    yet another useless thread
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    1. Faster processor.
    2. Higher resolution.
    There are alot of things that can be upgraded. CPU, GPU, screen size and resolution, storage, RAM, battery, device shell, keyboard, camera(resolution, flash, auto-focus), etc...
    same form factor but as big as the htc hd2 and with a better camera and two led flashes. and better speaker.
    Don't forget a compass :]
    I see Pre 2 has having the following upgrades
    -1Ghz processor
    -1gb RAM
    -32gb Storage
    -Compass
    -Re-engineered slider mechanism
    -Improved keyboard
    -Same size screen and form factor but higher resolution

I think they would have a winner with those changes
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    -1Ghz processor
    -1gb RAM
    -32gb Storage
    -Compass
    -Improved keyboard

This would rock!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    -1Ghz processor
    -1gb RAM
    -32gb Storage
    -Compass
    -Improved keyboard

yeah... I was actually thinking when I got my pre that if the pre 2 and was 16gb I would possibly skip it until the 32gb came out. Hopefully that's not the case. I don't know if they (palm) would have the manpower to push out a pre 2 with those specs this year. Esp with the amount of battey power it would require.