1.    #1  
    So I lost my Palm Pre after having it only for about 2 months. The phone I before the palm was stolen (only had it 2 months as well). Looks like I have bad luck with phones. I'm 4 months into my Sprint contract.

I lost the Palm Pre last Friday and I've been going nuts without it! To me, the Palm Pre is irreplaceable. I just need its features. I ordered a used Blackberry Curve on ebay for $100 until I can get a new Pre some how in the near future. I feel like I'm going to HATE the blackberry after being used to the palm pre.

Anyway... I know that there's a way to erase all my data from Palms site. I'm just wondering if it will erase even if the battery on the pre is dead? I been calling my phone ever since its been lost last friday and it goes straight to voicemail now (so I know the battery is dead and no one has been using it or has charged it). If someone has it and gets it charged, I don't want anyone seeing any of my old emails, messages, numbers, etc.

Thanks!
    If you have an EAS account. You can go to your EAS website and force the wipe of the phone remotely. I think, but not sure, that once the phone is charged backup it runs the wipe first thing. So, no should be able to view your data.
    incriminating info?!?!?!?!
    If you erase from the Palm site, it should erase once they turn the phone on.
    What if they turn on Airplane Mode as soon as they power it on? Just curious...