1.    #1  
    Would the oreo twist issue and a headphone jack that causes static sounds in my headphones be covered under the one year warranty?

Thanks
    oreo is not and the headphone jack might be unless its the headphones themselves have you tried other pairs
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, all the headphones I use have the same issue.
    then try calling palm theyll give you an order number to bring to a sprint and theyll try and either fix it or order you a replacement
    My headphone jack was doing that a few weeks ago, I figured that maybe over the last 7 months dust/debris had accumulated inside the jack so I took my headphone plug and lightly sprayed some WD40 onto it and inserted it in and then pulled it out and cleaned it repeated the steps a few more times. Problem solved, no more static.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    My headphone jack was doing that a few weeks ago, I figured that maybe over the last 7 months dust/debris had accumulated inside the jack so I took my headphone plug and lightly sprayed some WD40 onto it and inserted it in and then pulled it out and cleaned it repeated the steps a few more times. Problem solved, no more static.
    sounds like an idea
    Yeah, had the same problem with my ipod a while back, that's how I fixed it.