Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    The fact that the Pre continues to lack voice-activated dialing is just getting to be ridiculous. But, they are not going to add the feature unless enough people ask for it.

So, even if you don't intend to use it, please do those of us who really want/need the feature, ask Palm to add voice activated dialing. Just go to:
    http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html

This will literally just take a few seconds.

Thanks.
    k
    and mine has been sent
    Sent mine. It's not an important feature to me but I think it is a feature that can help sell phones.
    +1
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I never used this feature on my previous phone and prolly never use it if comes to my Pre, but if it makes you feel better....
    sent mine
    i suggested they implement something like a quick double tap on the power button to bring up the voice prompt.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Done!
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    k
    sent... Added a want for a scroll bar, a cursor to follow my typed text, and a alpha scroll slider in our contacts and mp3 player....
    Added mine, with the idea of using the gesture area and/or the LED button for those of us that have it, anyway ;D
    I suggested that they remove dialing via the keypad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    I suggested that they remove dialing via the keypad.
    lol why?
  14. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    they should have it so holding the center button 4 2 seconds activates the voice dialing...u pre plus & pixi users are sh** outta luck i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    lol why?
    I like a challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by kbw View Post
    they should have it so holding the center button 4 2 seconds activates the voice dialing...u pre plus & pixi users are sh** outta luck i guess
    Im pretty sure IF they decide to implement it, they wont single any product out.
    im sure it will happen after this next update. if not i am going to call and have a talk with them.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Great idea - mine is in with comment about law against using handset while driving in Washington DC.
    sweat, sorry but I will not be doing this. There are many others features I want before that. Creating false demand for a feature is not ok.

While I hope you get the features you desire, I've submitted requests for those that I would like. And I would strongly encourage everyone to submit there requests for features they desire.
    it has been done...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast