1.    #1  
    I recently bought an PU100UEU Free GSM Palm Pre, I think it is a O2 (Germany) unit. They lied to me.

It can not recognize Internet data (3G, Edge or Gprs). Can you help me? Is it about the HSDPA frecuency in America? I know itīs diferent than Europe.

I donīt know how can I check what frecuency my palm pre can work. I donīt know if it has the 2100 mhz or the 950 / 1900 mhz to work here in America.

Please help me.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by maniwifi View Post
    I recently bought an PU100UEU Free GSM Palm Pre, I think it is a O2 (Germany) unit. They lied to me.

It can not recognize Internet data (3G, Edge or Gprs). Can you help me? Is it about the HSDPA frecuency in America? I know itīs diferent than Europe.

I donīt know how can I check what frecuency my palm pre can work. I donīt know if it has the 2100 mhz or the 950 / 1900 mhz to work here in America.

Please help me.

Thank you.
    It is 850/1900/2100 MHz

Note that you WILL need to change some settings for data to work and 3G won't work on AT&T.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, do you know where can i learn about wich settings i have to set? I want to work with Personal. I do not know how can i change any settings, could you help me?

Thank you
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    It is 850/1900/2100 MHz

Note that you WILL need to change some settings for data to work and 3G won't work on AT&T.
    Are you sure it is 850/1900/2100 MHz

How can i check that in my palm?

thank you