1.    #1  
    if yes, i think is a faster UI
    if not, how they were able to show us video recording on a 1.3.5?
    some of the demo units at CES were running 1.4(the ones demoing video recording), the majority were running 1.3.5.x
    1.4 was at CES. Different loading behavior for cards and the Vid cam was also in the newer version.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    What I noticed from this video on Pre+ is that instead of EV, it is now showing 3G on the top bar. I know it has 1.4 because he shows the camcorder feature on it. It brings it in line with the rest of Vzw's phones showing 3G instead of EV. I wonder if the Sprint version of 1.4 will show that as well. Or maybe it was a GSM Pre+ and nobody knew about it.

it showed 3G because that's how verizon shows it's connected to a 3G network. Sprint uses evdo that's why we see EV

Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    What I noticed from this video on Pre+ is that instead of EV, it is now showing 3G on the top bar. I know it has 1.4 because he shows the camcorder feature on it. It brings it in line with the rest of Vzw's phones showing 3G instead of EV. I wonder if the Sprint version of 1.4 will show that as well. Or maybe it was a GSM Pre+ and nobody knew about it.

[url= - Hands-on with Palm Pre Plus[/url]
    I can help but add the fact that those pres displayed at CES were the Pre plus with the double RAM. 1.4 should provide the optimizations but the preplus will still be the better with multitasking and prolly some of these memory hogging games.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    it showed 3G because that's how verizon shows it's connected to a 3G network. Sprint uses evdo that's why we see EV
    1.3.5.1 for Verizon shows EV, that's why I said that 1.4 would bring it in line with the rest of Verizon's lineup.
    Are ever going to get 1.4 all this talk about it. Im ready for it now!!!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    if i remember, wasn't the flash beta supposed to be in the app catalog in january? that pretty much means tomorrow unless there is another delay or a rare saturday app posting.
    Flash beta was supposed to be out before christmas originally.
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    Flash beta was supposed to be out before christmas originally.
    It's been confirmed for a February release now.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Hardly worth it? May as well wait for 1.4 to be released.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzader View Post
    It's been confirmed for a February release now.
    Confirmed by whom? I haven't seen this... In fact, haven't heard anything official since Ruby said the Flash beta would be in the App Catalog "soon"...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Confirmed by whom? I haven't seen this... In fact, haven't heard anything official since Ruby said the Flash beta would be in the App Catalog "soon"...
    im pretty sure it was announced at CES
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    im pretty sure it was announced at CES
    yes, yes it was
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    At CES they said it would be out "soon" with the final version coming in webOS 1.4....
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!