Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I Love my Pre and my sprint service but i think i may switch to the HTC supersonic (looks pretty sexy and it has WiMAX!) pending the release of a Pre 2... How are you guys feeling, think you'll stick with WebOS or move on to one of the other choices out there? For the record i do like WebOS more than any other mobile OS thats out there even though at times it seems a bit half baked..
    I'm on the fence too. I'll wait for summer 2c what Sprint has for us next.
    i've had WM and BB before.. there's not way i'll go back to either. i'd have to say i'll most likely end up sticking w/ webOS for a while
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I'm staying! From my perspective I would not call it half baked, although I did call it Beta back in June, it does everything I need it to do with a few minor issues.
  5.    #5  
    lol i like how someone tagged this post with "pre defense force alert"
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    lol i like how someone tagged this post with "pre defense force alert"
    lol
    I still haven't tried a current gen phone that is a better user experience for me than WebOS. I hope that we get a nice new device on Sprint in a couple months, but would be happy with the Pre for another year or two.

I also don't know of any mobile company that is developing and pushing as hard as Palm. I think of what they have done in 8 months and get excited for the next really big news update in June/July.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I think I will probably stay with webOS for the foreseeable future. Unless something crazy new comes out that really wows me or if Andriod gets some real 3d games and fixes their multitasking to beat webOS (impossible).
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    i'll stay for a while as well. even though there have been some growing pains, it's sure exciting going through the webOS evolution.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I'm sticking with WebOS without a doubt. We've gotten a taste of what this platform is capable of, can't wait to see what 2010 brings.
    Last edited by RafRol; 01/28/2010 at 02:49 PM.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    it only gets better from here on out for webOS. i've had ppc6600, 6700, 6800, daimond, touch pro 2, (palm pre) all for my personal line

and for work. i've had g1, mytouch 3g, bb8900, and (9700)

() is what i'm using now and there is no way i'm going back to windows and andriod!!! i love webos and the fact that its getting better everyday is a big plus to me. I hated having to flash my winmo phone every week to the new build so it would work better. my next phone is a must webos!!!
    Haha, not even a question. I'll be staying with WebOS w/o a doubt. WebOS is just now scratching its possibilities!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    This depends on epocrates and lexi for me actually. I start clinical rotations in under half a year, and I absolutely need one of these programs. If I don't get one, I may have to buy an iTouch. If one of these is not out in June I may consider a switch to a BB or an Android phone.

However, that being said, I love WebOS and I love my Pre. I have high hopes for the Pre 2. I do hope that it is a slab device though. I have a lot of trouble typing on hand on the Pre. I just find that VKeyboards are easier to use one handed. If the Pre 2 had both that would be perfect for me.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I came pretty close to moving to VZ for the Droid but decided to stay with the Sprint Pre. I'm sure when the SuperSonic comes out I will be taking a close look at it.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    definitely sticking with webos the platform just keeps getting better and better - no reason to switch
    I'm deffinatlly picking up the Suppersonic unless a new WebOS device comes out before then with a bigger screen. Otherwise I'll be waiting for the suppersonic. i don't car about WiMax to much at this point as it won't be available in many places until Pre 3 is released in 2011.
    If the next gen hardware is a lot more compelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Haha, not even a question. I'll be staying with WebOS w/o a doubt. WebOS is just now scratching its possibilities!
    Uhh-
    "Scratching its possibilities"?
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    For the record i do like WebOS more than any other mobile OS thats out there even though at times it seems a bit half baked..
    If you think WebOS seems half baked, just wait until you try Android.
    What takes 2 taps in WebOS will take you 6-8 in Android. The UI is not nearly as polished as webOS.

I will definitely be running WebOS on my next phone.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    B/c I've never had a WebOs phone and I'm on ATT, yes, my next phone will be running WebOs in the summer and I can't wait.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast