Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I got my wife a Pre on Verizon but whenever she uses it her voice quality is terrible - its like the mic is too strong. One ear is worse than the other so I am assuming it is microphone placement but she says she cant hold the phone comfortably any other way....is there a case or muffler or setting that will remedy this problem?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Get her a Bluetooth headset. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by falltime View Post
    I got my wife a Pre on Verizon but whenever she uses it her voice quality is terrible - its like the mic is too strong. One ear is worse than the other so I am assuming it is microphone placement but she says she cant hold the phone comfortably any other way....is there a case or muffler or setting that will remedy this problem?
    Maybe she's shouting because she is mad at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.millett View Post
    Maybe she's shouting because she is mad at you.
    Yes, shouting through a Bluetooth headset would really help get the message across
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    No even her BF is complaining he cant hear her clearly and she likes him.

So has anyone else had this problem with the sound quality???
    tell her to hold the bottom of the phone slightly away from her face. If the speaker is touching her cheek (the small hole in the bottom left hand corner) itll be all distorted
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    It is the way she is holding it. Tell her to hold the phone with the mic directly to the left/right of her mouth, and the speaker on her ear. If she is holding the mic down, the sound is really muffled, from experience.

Better yet,
    bluetooth headset.
    You'll be able to hear her LOUD & CLEAR. hahah