Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    i bet...
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Its not dell. They have no affiliation to that joke company!
    It has Dell's name on it, and that is has helped me in the past on other credits and discounts on other products. The failed me on a great price on a PS3 back in the day, got me two hundred off the lowest price I could find on a 30D when it was new.
    If it will help clear up some confusion, Wirefly is the Internetís #1 authorized retailer for Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint cell phones. Wirefly is owned by Simplexity, which also powers most major retailer cell phone & plan shopping sites, including Dell.com, Radioshack.com, Bestbuy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Target.com, Sears.com, Tigerdirect.com, Samsclub.com and hundreds of others.

Simplexityís inventory systems are complicated and fraud prevention measures are unusually strict because most of our orders are for subsidized devices which require credit approval (most of the accessories we sell are sold with a device order). It is never our intention to sell more of an item than is available, and when an item is oversold, itís usually by a small amount that we are able to backfill quickly. In this case, our accessory merchants made a special one-time purchase of the Palm touchstone, priced it very low, and we were caught by surprise by the surge of orders when it hit the deal sites.

Rest assured that we are not out to "bait and switch" anybody. If you would like me investigate your particular order, feel free to send a PM my way (an order # is all I need).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirefly View Post
    If it will help clear up some confusion, Wirefly is the Internetís #1 authorized retailer for Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint cell phones. Wirefly is owned by Simplexity, which also powers most major retailer cell phone & plan shopping sites, including Dell.com, Radioshack.com, Bestbuy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Target.com, Sears.com, Tigerdirect.com, Samsclub.com and hundreds of others.

Simplexityís inventory systems are complicated and fraud prevention measures are unusually strict because most of our orders are for subsidized devices which require credit approval (most of the accessories we sell are sold with a device order). It is never our intention to sell more of an item than is available, and when an item is oversold, itís usually by a small amount that we are able to backfill quickly. In this case, our accessory merchants made a special one-time purchase of the Palm touchstone, priced it very low, and we were caught by surprise by the surge of orders when it hit the deal sites.

Rest assured that we are not out to "bait and switch" anybody. If you would like me investigate your particular order, feel free to send a PM my way (an order # is all I need).
    thats good service, thanks for coming and clearing it up
    This certainly does not mean that the Wirefly services is a joke.

There could be numerous reasons as to why your order was canceled.
    Hilarious avatar, sveilien!

I dig it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirefly View Post

I actually had tremendous service from your main office (after finally getting transferred to them) when I had a problem while traveling out of the country with a 2 week old pre purchased through best buy online. So much so that I wrote a letter to the company on behalf of the wonderful individual that assisted me.

The call center in India however is a different story.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    I can't find anything Pre related on Dell's site. (dell.com)
    try mobility.dell.com
    Last edited by kushanj1; 01/30/2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: wrong link
    I order mine last Saturday,and Thursday I check the tracking number and it says on transit <estimate delivery day February 5.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12