1.    #1  
    I ran across a thread the other day where people were asking about an app that could start multiple apps. I can't find that thread again so I am posting this here. I have added ability to do this in QST. Feel free to check it out. Im calling it Magic App Starter.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...k-system-tasks
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ay-toggle.html

I really like your Magic App Starter, but I was wondering if you would be able to package that up as a separate application and not within the Quick System Tasks tool. There are times when I may want to load up the tool without loading all my other apps that I have loaded. How hard would it be to package them separately?

Also, 2 suggestions on the App Starter... when you go to add an App, could you either:
    1. Sort the list alphabetically,
    or 2. allow a search feature?

I did not realize how many apps I had until I had to scroll thru the list looking for them and it wasn't always easy to find what I was looking for.

THANKS!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I really like your Magic App Starter, but I was wondering if you would be able to package that up as a separate application and not within the Quick System Tasks tool. There are times when I may want to load up the tool without loading all my other apps that I have loaded. How hard would it be to package them separately? I have thought about this and I think rather then having to manage multiple apps I'm going to make it where some features of QST can be triggered by shortcuts you'll be able to create for the normal Launcher menu. Right now I see Magic App started being one of these features. Who knows. This means that when you tape on the shortcut, only that feature will be triggered and you won't see QST opened at all.

Also, 2 suggestions on the App Starter... when you go to add an App, could you either:
    1. Sort the list alphabetically, Will be added sooner then later.
    2. allow a search feature? This will be in the new release that i am currently testing.

I did not realize how many apps I had until I had to scroll thru the list looking for them and it wasn't always easy to find what I was looking for.

THANKS!
    Comments above.