1.    #1  
    When I have voicemail messages I do not seem to get a counter to tell me how many new messages I have. I have seen screenshots on Sprint Pre's that the feature works. I am running Sprint 1.3.5.1.

So is it an O2 limitation?
    Is there something wrong with my phone?
    Anyone else has the same problem?

Many thanks for any responses
    Vas
    Its never worked for me either, i'm on O2 UK 1.3.5.2 i think cause O2 sends you a txt to say new voicemail that it somehow bypasses the feature!

Annoying!

Not just this feature but i think all apps such as e-mails and messages should how a counter (yes like the iphone) but i like small features like this, maybe someone with the skills could produce a patch
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blonqe View Post
    Its never worked for me either, i'm on O2 UK 1.3.5.2 i think cause O2 sends you a txt to say new voicemail that it somehow bypasses the feature!

Annoying!

Not just this feature but i think all apps such as e-mails and messages should how a counter (yes like the iphone) but i like small features like this, maybe someone with the skills could produce a patch
    I tend to delete sms msgs rather quick, or you may see it and don't have time to listen to the voicemail but you forget to check it again. Shame it doesn't work for us. I have seen it working on some screenshots (I'm sure...) so it must be a carrier thing.

Just thought to check in case it wasn't working because of my Sprint OS version.

Thanks
    Vas
  4.    #4  
    Doing a quick search I found this....

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...ification.html

This is how to turn it on