Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Has anyone loaded music and had any problems with it? I have some music loaded and I start playing it and then turn the screen off. After 30-40 seconds, the music stops and goes back to the main music player screen. Anyone have issues with this? I even tried playing the music and let the screen shut off by itself and it ended up playing a song or two and then stopped. Might be thinking I have a bad pre.
    Mine works fine
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angel12 View Post
    Mine works fine
    I just deleted my music off and reloaded some and so far it seems to be working right. Did you put all your music into a music folder or separate folders for each artist?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    well it looks I'll be calling verizon today to get a new phone. Music player played about 4 songs this morning and then stopped.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I have an "Amazon MP3" folder and a "Music" folder both with individual artist folders underneath them. I have had no issues other then you cannot make a playlist on the device. I suppose they were expecting everyone to just sync with iTunes for that...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    I have an "Amazon MP3" folder and a "Music" folder both with individual artist folders underneath them. I have had no issues other then you cannot make a playlist on the device. I suppose they were expecting everyone to just sync with iTunes for that...
    Cool thanks. Guess I just got a bad one. Calling Verizon now to get a new one.