Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I have no idea why but it shows that it is charging plugged in with usb cord but my batt life keeps getting lower.
    unplug the phone and remove battery and then replace battery and put back on touchstone. all it was is a memory leak that was stuck and draining battery. probably an homebrew app or patch that you had open and just closed or even maybe one of the new games that just stared coming out like nfs or assassin creed or something
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just to add, you want to remove the battery AFTER shutting the phone down properly.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Im not using a touch stone.
    do a reboot

press shift+sym+R
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiako View Post
    I have no idea why but it shows that it is charging plugged in with usb cord but my batt life keeps getting lower.
    The USB socket on your PC is only able to supply 500mA. Your Pre may need up near 1,000mA to charge with programs running. Use the mains charger or reduce the number of applications running.
    hes right if your running a few apps while its plugged into your computer it may drain out but if you plug into the regular cabel and wall plug it should be better . anyways remove the battery it is like i said most likly just a memory leak . take out battery after shuting off and reinsert battery after a few sec. or min and start it up and plug in and see if that fixes your issue.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->