1.    #1  
    I downloaded asphalt 5 on my pre plus, I noticed when holding the phone evenly not leaning left or right just staying even. The car always bears to the left and bad... Is this like this for everyone or could somerhing be wrong with my acceleometer?
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Mine does it too. No worry!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I use the touch steering. The accelerometer control was cool at first, but felt gimmicky after the first 5 games that used it.
    I haven't noticed this on my sprint Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonybmancini View Post
    I downloaded asphalt 5 on my pre plus, I noticed when holding the phone evenly not leaning left or right just staying even. The car always bears to the left and bad... Is this like this for everyone or could somerhing be wrong with my acceleometer?
    Under options change the sensitivity of the accelerometer. Everyone is different but for me about 87% seems best.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonybmancini View Post
    Try going to Device Info on your Pre, tap the top-left menu, click Interactive Tests, and run the Screen Test, which includes accelerometer. Hopefully that fixes it.