1.    #1  
    I loaded the Mytether patch and now I cant connect my usb to run the WebOs doctor. I can't really do anything. I need help ASAP! I deleted the mytether app and did a full erase and nothing is working. Please help.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I've had that happen before. I'm not sure of the exact process but I had to turn on my phone while holding the up button to force it into usb mode. If you look on your webdoctor page I think it has link to help you out.
  3.    #3  
    I have that going but it even in USB mode it says that the phone is not connected.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Have you checked out the link on the webosdoctor page, I think the link says "still can't connect or something". I think I had to remove the battery, reinsert it and hold the volume up button while powering up the phone.
  5.    #5  
    It seems to be running now but will that erase the Mytether patch?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    If you can doctor it, it will remove the patch and you should be like new. I would check out the mytether page before you load it again. Mytether is supposed to come out with an update that will be much better and it will not require the patch. I think it's supposed to be out in a day or two.