1.    #1  
    Is there any way we could get some led notification goodness using all of the pres led lights. It has two on each side of the center button and it would be really slick looking if we could get them to alternate from the side leds to the center one.
    +1

Always wondered that...
    that would look pretty cool
    would be even better if we could get different LEDs for different notifications.....

left led for SMS
    center button for email
    right led for calls
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldayotte View Post
    would be even better if we could get different LEDs for different notifications.....

left led for SMS
    center button for email
    right led for calls
    that sounds good!!
    how about making it like android where the led strobes quickly while it rings for a call
  7.    #7  
    10 dollars from me for the homebrew dev that can get this done. any takers???
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    10 dollars from me for the homebrew dev that can get this done. any takers???
    i wish i had the coding genius
    Would love to see this, one LED flashing is easy enough to miss. If the outer two flashed as well, it would be easier not to miss the notification.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    how about making it like android where the led strobes quickly while it rings for a call
    Agree.
  11.    #11  
    offers still on the table guys
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    i got 5 on it also
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    PAGING MR JASON ROBITAILLE!!!!! hes the man for the job
    I could be wrong but I don't believe Palm has given access to those type of things yet. Just like the mic. That's why there is no shazam app yet.
    I'd bet that right now the SDK does not have a call for those lights.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    any way you can get the led to stay on constant while charging. nice to know the phone is charging without turning it on
    The way the led notification currently works is it just enables the option in the settings menu, not actually doing anything.

I would guess no on this, unless Palm lets access somehow to everything in the phone.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    maybe customizable led notifications. if possible, can we set the left, right and center buttons for different events? can they be flashed slowly or quickly? can the be flashed in different combinations for different events? Does the pre+ have the 2 side led's too?
    Does anybody could get some quitely like this patch? 8 month later... i would love it if is there a patch and get some dinamic notification by leds. I couldnt find any post like this...
    Not possible at this time.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!