Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've never got that message before but when I've left threads open for extended periods of time I have noticed that the phone starts to go a little wonky. Not deleting individue texts, Not showing texts is the correct order that I sent them and things like that.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    I've never got that message before but when I've left threads open for extended periods of time I have noticed that the phone starts to go a little wonky. Not deleting individue texts, Not showing texts is the correct order that I sent them and things like that.
    I've never noticed that.
    Don't forget emails also use that same partition. Do you have a lot of email messages, too?
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Don't forget emails also use that same partition. Do you have a lot of email messages, too?
    +1
  5.    #25  
    actually, that is one of the things I do keep fairly cleaned out. I heard how it can slow the pre down and what not so that stays pretty empty.
    I don't see anywhere I can delete my texts at all. I've only had this phone since Monday, can someone tell me where to go to delete them? I don't see the option on the screen when I have the text card open.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Go to the contact/message and swipe right. There should be a confirmation message.
    Awesome, thank you!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sagipe View Post
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $text$ $messages$ $are$ $stored$ $to$ $an$ $sqlite3$ $db$ $file$ (/$var$/$luna$/$data$/$dbdata$/$PalmDatabase$.$db3$) $in$ $the$ $table$ $com_palm_pim_FolderEntry$.

Could the /var folder be full on your device hence the error message? (This is not the same hard drive space as you see when you connect to USB- it's a different partition).
    This would be my guess is that the /var partition is full. It could be along the same lines as when numerous people were not able to install any additional apps because of the limited amount of space on the /var partition.

Not that it makes the situation right but it is a possible explanation to why it is happening.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12