Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Or are some of these apps looking sick?? Played that free racing one i like it better than that need for speed on the iphone.

Wish i was rich so i can buy all of them
    follow your heart, no need to buy all. there are great games, there are nice games, but not every game works for everybody.
    yeah, NFS on the pre was just a tad disappointing. I really like in asphalt how you can control accell and braking with the on screen buttons... just my preference though
    Now all we need is a WoW port. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Now all we need is a WoW port. haha
    no.
    just the asphalt demo alone made me happy I came back to my pre
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    no.
    Was a joke, calm down. ;]
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    agreed. up until about a month ago i started to slowly lose hope with the pre. Once video and flash come out I can truely say that the phone is the best on the market.
    same lol. but i do hate wow
    Im downloading the asphalt 5 demo now. Accelerometer looks so fun to play with.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    don't like it either. i feel that u would need a battery about 9 times the size as the one we have now if they made WoW port a game on the pre
    How long would the battery last running A5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    How long would the battery last running A5?
    i never really play it for extended period of time. But for the ten minutes I tried, I would say about 3 hours. +/- 300%
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    probably equal to surfing the internet didn't seem too bad. You can't have more than like one other card open though or it won't run. Maybe verizon is different with the more memory but thats how it is for sprint
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    NFS was an earlier game, I had a blast playing it. It's more straight forward. There are no "cop" missions or "destruction" missions which are not racing, and I did not enjoy.