1.    #1  
    Two new games that are in Preware, but not in the app catalog yet. Looks pretty good. Why are they not in the app catalog?
    dont know havnt seen either one yet?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    They're showing up in the App Catalog RSS feed, so they should show up on the devices any time now.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    today was a great day for 3d games. brothers in arms, giant fighting robots, apollo, and x-plane carrier! this is way more exciting than any iNonsense.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    today was a great day for 3d games. brothers in arms, giant fighting robots, apollo, and x-plane carrier! this is way more exciting than any iNonsense.
    These games have existed on iNonsense devices for months now, even over a year in some cases. We could learn a thing or two from iNonsense products.
    yeah like how to let your fans down.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    These games have existed on iNonsense devices for months now, even over a year in some cases. We could learn a thing or two from iNonsense products.
    Hush you. Obviously they existed on the iphone for a while; We all know this. They are ports of iphone games... WebOS just got the ability to run these games about a month ago. We're making great progress so far and it seems that game developers are interested in WebOS.
    Rashad is evidently disappointed that the iPad announcement today was such a bust. No iPhone 4.0, no iPhone 4G, Apple's big announcement was the world's largest cell phone, tied to the same old tired non-multitasking operating system that should have been ditched two releases ago. When someone is as insecure with his purchase as Rashad apparently is with his iPhone, the only thing left is to lash out at other people's choices. I beg you all, don't feed the troll.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    like not having these games?

your attitude is confusing.

"we", what "we"? Pre users? then we are not developers and we are not palm, what do you want "we" to learn from that? "we" are on sprint, or VZ, "we" dont own whatever not on these networks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireFrog View Post
    When someone is as insecure with his purchase
    I agree about insecurity, its a likely explanation for such behavior.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I just bought Apollo. It is pretty cool, but I have not figured out how to control the thing yet. I guess I would fail as an pilot.

My son loves rockets and has a scale model of Apollo 11's Saturn V. This is a great game to show him. Maybe he would figured it out before me.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    rashad1 sure loves Apple. Every time someone brings up anything there he is to talk about how Apple does it better or first or more awesome. Sheesh man, take a break from posting and cash your check from Cupertino gives us all a breather.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    yeah like how to let your fans down.
    wait...you mean apple is fallible?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Palm did learn from iNonsense. They made their OS multitask, have better notifications, have a better app distribution model and be nice to your developers and work with them.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Apollo is pretty boring, in my opinion. 3 of the 7 parts of it are watching videos or just waiting for a really long time before you can do anything.

X-Plane Carrier on the other hand is really fun, and has more to do that the original X-Plane, so I like it a lot. The only problem is, it's very difficult to land on the carrier.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Downloading and installing xplane carrier... didnt get the first version because just flying around isn't as inticing to me for $9.99. Now shooting other planes and stuff... sold.
    I found these in App Catalog last night but I had to scroll through 20 or 30 shovelware app releases to get there. Keep scrolling & don't give up
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Just played xplane carrier for a few minutes... pretty cool I just need to sit in a stable location and get the screen calibrated the right way.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Going to get x-plane carrier later, that looks very promising.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ksom View Post
    I just bought Apollo. It is pretty cool, but I have not figured out how to control the thing yet. I guess I would fail as an pilot.

My son loves rockets and has a scale model of Apollo 11's Saturn V. This is a great game to show him. Maybe he would figured it out before me.
    Attached is the manual for the X-Plane Apollo. I have also included a copy of the manual for X-Plane mobile. It's a lot more fun (and meaningful) when knowing how to do what with the app. (The documents reference I-Phone, but everything is the same with the Pre.)

As one with a background in flight control, I am loving X-Plane mobile.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Geoffrey; 01/29/2010 at 08:50 PM.