Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    the title says it all my pre is stuck at the first palm logo (not the flashing one) ive tried several times to reboot an even tried putting it in usb mode to doctor it but nothing works any help is appreciated
  2.    #2  
    please does anyone have any ideas
    did you try a battery pull?
  4.    #4  
    4 times
    damn.....
  6.    #6  
    your avatar says it all
    this same problem happened to me a couple days ago with the non flashing palm logo.after several battery pulls it came back on.by any chance did it happen after you tried pressing too many times repeatedly on an app?i was just finishing up in the gym and i dont know if the heat from the gym caused it either
  8.    #8  
    no i was doing a restart (do one every few days to keep it running smooth) and then it happened
    I just did a restart on my phone and I'm having the same issue. I can't get it to do anything. I tried visiting the doc but no dice... Frustrating.
  10.    #10  
    that just makes it worse anyone else reading this dont restart your pre just in case
    I popped on here to figure it out and saw your thread... Ugh 20 miles to the sprint store if I can't get this figured out soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    your avatar says it all
    Lol -
    Sorry.
    Was the battery below 10% when you tried to reboot?
  14.    #14  
    no at around 97%
    no at around 97%
    Damn again. That's strike two for me.
  16.    #16  
    if its any consolation i laughed at how well your avatar fits with this thread
    Tried several battery pulls and I still cant even get the doctor to see my phone, let alone gimme a checkup so I'm off to Sprint to see whats up. Wish me luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Tried several battery pulls and I still cant even get the doctor to see my phone, let alone gimme a checkup so I'm off to Sprint to see whats up. Wish me luck.
    Luck.
  19.    #19  
    Luck im probably gonna have to do the same
    if its any consolation i laughed at how well your avatar fits with this thread
    Yes, that is consolation for me, but ur phone still doesn't work.
    Consolation for you is that you could take my avatar to put as a backround on ur phone after you get it working again.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast