1.    #1  
    My palm worked fine all day. I downloaded the new 3D demo, went to lunch, made a call, finally rebooted to play the demo...and now... nothing.

I have it on the charger (well USB to computer) now. I have tried pulling the battery and holding the power button after 20 min on the charger and i can't get anything.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions. Most of my stuff is backed up, but i would like to grab my data for checkbook. Anyone have any other ideas?
    have you tried holding up on volume rocker and power button to put it in usb mode to doctor it
  3.    #3  
    it hold those buttons then plug it in right? Does not seem to be working. I am not getting the vibration liek it usually does when turning on. Phone screen is getting warm while plugged in and i am getting no USB connection noise.

uggg. Guess its dead. going to sprint after work
    dont worry happened to my first pre but i managed to get it into usb idk why it isnt working for yours
  5.    #5  
    no biggie. thanks for the help anyway. was a good 4 month run

+ thanks for your help
    I never needed to hold the power button when i did it. Just held the up button and plugged in the usb cable, should power on with a usb symbol on the screen... just my experience though
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    I never needed to hold the power button when i did it. Just held the up button and plugged in the usb cable, should power on with a usb symbol on the screen... just my experience though
    yep, thats how i had to do it (just got my pre plus and already had to webdr it)
    Quote Originally Posted by angel12 View Post
    yep, thats how i had to do it (just got my pre plus and already had to webdr it)
    lolz unlucky. how'd you manage that one
    hey dude, i had the same thing just happen to me actually... I was trying to Dr. my pre and everytime it would say the phone was disconnected ie. the computer couldn't' see it. I tried running it on a different pc (both winXP) and it started working just fine. Maybe if you do that and put it in to usb mode you may be able to grab your info off the phone before you wipe it.

If you try it let me know how it goes...
  10.    #10  
    Turns out my battery took a dump. When i was at the sprint store I got the symbol with the power cord (never seen it before) so i plugged it in with the oficial palm charger on the display pre. Got the battery icon, let it charge for about 20 minutes and still would not boot up.

An hour later guy comes back and says the battery was bad and that he swapped it out.

Today its been good, but just thought i would give every one a heads up.