1.    #1  
    I'm just came from reading about the HTC Supersonic running android coming out later with sprint. Has 4g and a 4.3 inch screen. Now I'm thinking to myself I will probably pick that phone up as it probably will be my replacement for my pre but I wish someone would made it possible to load webos on other devices as that thing would be awsome running webos instead of android. I love WebOS but absolutelly hate the Pre due to the built quality. Anyway just a thought.
    If you want to write the drivers that will allow webOS to communicate to the hardware then it could happen.

I don't know about you but I don't have months worth of steady low-level coding per phone available to accomplish something like that.
    because palm owns it and not you... but i know its all about entitlement isnt it
    If you have the patience to code everything to make it happen, we'll applaud you and we'll use it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    If you like webOS but hate the Pre's build quality, why don't you just wait until this summer? I will bet you hard, real Euros against your "Dollar" thingies that there will be a new webOS device by late summer / early fall.

Would figure. Pre Plus isn't a new device so much as it is a middle-of-life facelift. You know, just like car manufacturers will "refresh" a model just in the middle between the time the old model was released and the time the new model makes the old obsolete.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    because palm owns it and not you... but i know its all about entitlement isnt it
    It's a valid question. Palm was silly again, trying to win the hardware and software game. It's called iPhone envy and plan to capture the revenues to a better mousetrap all by itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by hinky View Post
    It's a valid question. Palm was silly again, trying to win the hardware and software game. It's called iPhone envy and plan to capture the revenues to a better mousetrap all by itself...
    Silly?

Its working well for Apple.

And Palm never said they want to "win" anything.

They just want to be in the the survival area and then start making money again.
    Quote Originally Posted by hinky View Post
    Last time around Palm licensed & split their OS & hardware division things didn't go well. Almost killed the company & still until now trying to recover (8 yrs after).