1.    #1  
    I woke up this and checked preware like I always do and it showed I had 10 package updates(all of my patches). I then picked the VK patch and tried to update and got the IKPG error, I then ran the EPR and tried again. Now I have no patches and on a luna restart it will restart three times. I then Installed the VK patch and I get this(see pic).The patch shows up but does not work. I just uninstalled the VK patch and now my Luna does not restart three times in a row. How can I fix this??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I woke up this and checked preware like I always do and it showed I had 10 package updates(all of my patches). I then picked the VK patch and tried to update and got the IKPG error, I then ran the EPR and tried again. Now I have no patches and on a luna restart it will restart three times. I then Installed the VK patch and I get this(see pic).The patch shows up but does not work.
    You probably know I don't do that patching tweaking stuff, but how's that bad signal issue been working out for you?
    Did you find out what it was?
    Check this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...echnology.html

It explains why you got those updates and what can be done to correct the errors.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    You might want to also try posting it to this more viewed thread.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    You probably know I don't do that patching tweaking stuff, but how's that bad signal issue been working out for you?
    Did you find out what it was?
    Good seems to be back to normal.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Good seems to be back to normal.
    K
  7.    #7  
    yeah I woke up monday and I had 4-5 bars again, so it was either sprint or the weather thank you for the help.
    yeah I woke up monday and I had 4-5 bars again, so it was either sprint or the weather thank you for the help.
    anytime