Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What a shame... I find myself doing the same thing some others are doing. That's, not answering your question. There seems to be plenty of people criticizing your attempt to overclock, but no one has answers. I'm sorry for not having an answer either, but I'm not going to suggest you don't try.

I hope someone has solution. I don't want to try it, but my hats off to you for thinking out side of the box we all live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    but as the other poster said i guess it goes back to 500 after a simple reboot anyway doesnt it? (cuz he said u have to enter that script at command line each time)

surely theres a way to run it at boot each time?
    It doesnt go back after every reboot, I entered the commands, rebooted and entered them again. I then rebooted again but I dont know whether the second reboot is neccisary it was just for peace of mind. Once your followed those steps it will not reset after rebooting.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickTop View Post
    It doesnt go back after every reboot, I entered the commands, rebooted and entered them again. I then rebooted again but I dont know whether the second reboot is neccisary it was just for peace of mind. Once your followed those steps it will not reset after rebooting.
    that's correct! If you fellow the instruction unixpsycho posted, your pre will boot at 600MHz.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123