Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Due to the poor slider contstruction I might have to return my device and im curious how to proceed? I speak very little german I guess im toasted trying to communicate with o2?

Btw, Ive been really careful with it, sent less than 30 text message and tried to avoid using the keyboard to spare the slider mechanism and yet it gets wobbly even in a closed position ie tapping the screen and slider mechanism give way downwards ie in the direction you tap the screen.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    If you bought it directly over O2 u have to return it to them, i might assist you, if you need any help in communication since i speak german.
    ive exchanged my pre twice already - once via o2, once diretly via palm. id recommend the latter. its faster plus you can do it in english. either way the device will be sent to palm in uk, to be repaired. it will take 2-4 weeks until you get the device back
    direct exchange is only possible, if you are a business customer with o2.
    If you want to try palm, use the palm support chat (search "chat" on palm.com), they will try fixing your problem with you and if they cant, tell you how to send in the device. Unfortunately the chat works on windows and osx only though.

Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaunt View Post
    ive exchanged my pre twice already - once via o2, once diretly via palm. id recommend the latter. its faster plus you can do it in english. either way the device will be sent to palm in uk, to be repaired. it will take 2-4 weeks until you get the device back
    direct exchange is only possible, if you are a business customer with o2.
    If you want to try palm, use the palm support chat (search "chat" on palm.com), they will try fixing your problem with you and if they cant, tell you how to send in the device. Unfortunately the chat works on windows and osx only though.

Good Luck!
    Thank you will give that a try if it gets any worse, been treating it like a baby so it shouldnt be like this.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G