Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    snice the upgrade I can't call out am I doing somthing wrong I click call it says calling then says press call below to connect but I don't see call before you could jus click call and it went right threw also it's tellin me my user name and password is wrong when it's not
    Quote Originally Posted by mackgunz View Post
    snice the upgrade I can't call out am I doing somthing wrong I click call it says calling then says press call below to connect but I don't see call before you could jus click call and it went right threw also it's tellin me my user name and password is wrong when it's not
    Google changed some stuff, which affected the program. There is a thread dedicated to the app, and updates about the issue start here:

Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Yeah, I am looking into this as I started seeing it on my phone as well. Seems like Google may have broken their unofficial API totally with this new change.

On the positive side, I should be able to locate how they are doing a dial direct to one of their numbers on a call instead of the webdial or dial into voicemail options.
    He's up to version 1.1.8 now, but some of us (myself included) are still having problems. Updating has helped some, but not all.