Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I read some reviews on line about the Pre Plus and they stated that Palm was now including the Touchstone charger dock with the Pre Plus, that is not the case, I got the standard plug in charger.

Did they mean that the Pre Plus comes with the Touchstone cover instead?

It would have been nice to have gotten the Touchstone charger.

Has anyone received their Pre Plus with a Touchstone charger dock?

As for the phone it is very nice, seems well built to me, I am still learning the webOS system that Palm now uses, but so far I give the phone a 5 star rating.
    i didnt see a single one that stated it came with the Touchstone. only the cover.

some corporate websites give it to you when you buy the phone though.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i didnt see a single one that stated it came with the Touchstone. only the cover.

some corporate websites give it to you when you buy the phone though.
    x2

post links...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I'm afraid you're mistaking the Touchstone back cover for the charger itself. Check your sources.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    It was while doing google searches I can't even tell you the name of the sites, but they lead you to believe the Touchstone charger was included now, It may have been how they worded it.

It would not have killed Palm to have included the Touchstone charger, it can't cost them that much as the retail prices varies widely from 29.99 to 59.99, I bet even at 29.99 it is still a pretty good mark up for Palm.
    Isnt it enough you got a device off of the sweat of our backs? Now you're going to complain about not getting a Touchstone after some of us have paid up to 80 bucks to get one for ourselves?

Nothing personal, but these new Pre Plus owners are really starting to tick me off.
    Closed before it gets too far out of hand. Pre Plus comes with the Touchstone back only. Charger is extra.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com