Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The link broke because the URL has profanity in it. Replace the asterisks with our favorite four-letter word beginning with an "s" and you'll get to the site.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Its fascinating a self proclaimed gadget site would be so ignorant,
    TODAY, on Jan 26th, 2010. Gizmodo posted an article titled [B]Palm Pre Gets Its First Decent, Official Game: Assassin's Cree

[url= Pre Gets Its First Decent, Official Game: Assassin's Creed - Palm pre assassin's creed - Gizmodo[/url]

I mean, do these people live in a cave? or they just do nothing o

ther than following apple's

***** all the time? They have 1/3 of stories on apple stuff, ridic

ulous rumors, etc, etc.
    for the bad site, I decided that the best way to fight it, is to ignore it, not read it. and thats what Im gonna do with gizmodo.
    The main editor of Gizmodo promotes tech pieces that involve his masturbatory fantasies, which in my opinion make him appear like a sexually repressed fratboy. You also have to "audition" to post on the forum, which is total bull****.
    ya i used to read giz a lot myself but have scaled back. i dislike their anti-foxnews coverage and also their neg pre stories. i am an apple fan myself, but the lovefest over there is sometimes nauseating...
    Their auto site Jalopnik isn't far off either...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Gizmodo, Apple-Free

Try that link out, and you don't have to worry about their ridiculous amount of Apple posts.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper-Cut View Post
    Gizmodo, Apple-Free

Try that link out, and you don't have to worry about their ridiculous amount of Apple posts.
    I don't think that's the problem people are having..

http://gizmodo.com/tag/not:gizmodo/

O, wait, that's http://www.engadget.com/
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by streetskooler View Post
    ya i used to read giz a lot myself but have scaled back. i dislike their anti-foxnews coverage and also their neg pre stories. i am an apple fan myself, but the lovefest over there is sometimes nauseating...
    I've always felt that the biggest problem with Apple is their fans (and I say that as a longtime Apple user. Just because a product is good doesn't mean it is flawless).

Sometimes mentioning the iPhone in a smartphone discussion is relevant, but there is a large group of people (especially in the media) that try to redirect every discussion to be about Apple and it really is nauseating.

Unsubscribing from Gizmodo or Ars Technica for their apple slant was disappointing but I could live without them. But watching Leo Laporte devolve from TechTV's geek hero to an Apple shill is sad. I was listening to Buzz Out Loud at CES and he even said "it seems Microsoft is copying Apple and trying to be a me-too device with things like their tablet". Seriously? MS has had a tablet out since 2002 and at the time Apple hadn't released one yet MS is being "me-too" about it?

The state of the media is terrible now because everyone is more concerned with viewers and webhits than content quality/accuracy.
    Stopped with giz long ago - everything posted is just tablet speculation
    I've been boycotting Gizmodo ever since they pranked displays at CES 2008. Now I just have one more reason to stay away.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12